This post may perhaps include affiliate hyperlinks. Please study my disclosure.
In this Hiya Vitamins Review I take an sincere appear at this re-imagined children’s multivitamin, answering all of your inquiries, and supplying you with the pros and cons, as nicely as the positive aspects of working with this vitamin for your kids.
When picking the suitable little ones multivitamin for your kid, you have a lot of alternatives. Unfortunately, most of the vitamins marketed for kids can in fact do more harm than great!
If you have just start your search for the best multivitamin for your kid, you have most likely come up with more inquiries than answers. Does my kid need to have a multivitamin? Which multivitamin is most effective? What vitamins and nutrients really should be incorporated? Do my little ones even need to have a multivitamin?
When you are initial diving into obtaining to these answers it can really feel overwhelming! How do you know which sources to trust, and can you trust the marketing and advertising claims of the vitamin brands out there?
When Hiya began their firm they didn’t like the answers they have been obtaining with regard to the vitamins obtainable on the industry for little ones. When the founders of Hiya began to appear at the components in their little ones vitamins, they realized that most little ones multivitamins have been more or significantly less candy in disguise, filled with sugar, artificial flavors and processed components.
Wanting a much better vitamin for little ones everywhere, they set out on producing their personal, and that is how Hiya was born!
What Are Hiya Vitamins?
Hiya Vitamins have been founded by two fathers, Darren Litt and Adam Gillman, who realized that all of the current alternatives for children’s vitamins had the identical quantity of sugar as an Oreo cookie(!!), and on best of that, didn’t consist of the very absorbable types for vitamins that little ones need to have.
They decided to build their personal: chewable vitamins that would adequately address widespread nutritional gaps in most kids’ diets, without the need of any artificial sweeteners or added cane sugar!
They initial gathered a group of best pediatricians, nutritionists, scientists, and parents to formulate the most effective chewable multivitamins for little ones created with organic fruits and vegetables.
The outcome was Hiya Health Vitamins, a each day chewable vitamin appropriate for little ones aged 2 by way of mid teens. It has 15 important vitamins and minerals, like Zinc, Vitamin D3, B12, and Manganese. Each vitamin and mineral is individually sourced to help immunity, mood, concentration, and brain improvement.
These vitamins are created with pure all-natural components, however nevertheless taste terrific!
What Makes Them Different From Other Children’s Vitamins?
Fruits and Veggies
Using organic fruits and vegetables, these vitamins support help nutritional gaps widespread in kids such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folate, Vitamin D, Calcium, Manganese, Zinc, and Iodine. These nutrients and vitamins support help your child’s development and improvement. If you have picky eaters, picking a vitamin that consists of organic create to build their nutrient profile is a terrific way to fill in the gaps!
Sweetened With Monk Fruit
Did you know that a common kid’s vitamin has as a great deal as two teaspoons of sugar?! Not these! There is zero sugar in Hiya’s Vitamins, but they are nevertheless sweet. How did they do that? Each chewable is naturally sweetened with monk fruit! Monk fruit is paired with mannitol, a all-natural sugar alcohol derived from fruits and vegetables.
Natural Organic Ingredients: NO JUNK
- No Dyes
- No Preservatives
- Naturally Sweetened with Monk Fruit
- Eco Friendly
- Delicious Taste
What Is In Hiya’s Kids Daily Multivitamin?
These vitamins consist of 15 essential nutrients and vitamins for children. They have been formulated by pediatricians with the nutrients and vitamins frequently deficient in kids. Vitamins really should by no means be a substitute for great nutrition. A wholesome diet plan of entire grains, fruits, vegetables, and lean protein are important for your child’s development and improvement. However, vitamins like Hiya can support fill in the gaps.
Many of the 15 vitamins and minerals incorporated in Hiya are overlooked by other children’s multivitamin brands.
- Vitamin A: Found in carrots, kale and squash. Vitamin A has been shown to provide immunity help and wholesome eyes and cells. Two forms of vitamin A are discovered in their formula.
- Vitamin C: Found in oranges, peppers, and strawberries. Some pediatricians recommend Vitamin C may perhaps support the duration of the widespread cold and related viral infections.
- Vitamin D3: Found in mushrooms, eggs, and fish. It supports the immune technique and bone improvement. According to recent studies, more than 40% of little ones are deficient in Vitamin D. Those most at danger consist of picky eaters, little ones living with obesity, or little ones in cold climates.
- Vitamin E: Found in avocado, spinach and almonds. Vitamin E has been shown to help eyesight, the heart, and the immune technique.
- Thiamin: Found in seaweed, grains and legumes. Supports concentration, sleep, and basic mood. Especially essential to supplement if you have a picky eater!
- Riboflavin: Found in spinach, banana, asparagus. Supports eyesight, power, and cell development.
- Folate (Vitamin B9): Found in broccoli, brussels sprouts, and avocado. Supports power and cellular development. Unmetabolized folic acid, which is what is usually discovered in breakfast cereals and most conventional vitamins, is not in a type that is conveniently absorbed by the body. The all-natural type of folate is a great deal much better utilized and is the type that is discovered in entire foods.
- Vitamin B12: Found in bananas & cow’s milk. Supports wholesome sleep. Note: cyanocobalamin is more frequently discovered in most vitamins but that type is also synthetic and includes a cyanide molecule, which may be risky for little ones. That’s why Hiya created the switch to methylcobalamin — the naturally-occurring type that is a great deal more absorbable for individuals of all ages!
- Biotin: Found in cauliflower, mushrooms, and avocado. Supports cellular development and wholesome skin.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): Found in plants. Supports power, sleep, and focus.
- Calcium: Found in broccoli, collard greens, kale. Supports bones and improvement.
- Iodine: Found in kale, and eggs. Supports thyroid function.
- Zinc: Found in beans. Supports the immune technique and assists with infections, and cuts.
- Selenium: Found in mushrooms. Supports sleep, mood, and inflammation.
- Manganese: Found in tofu, potatoes, chickpeas. Support for inflammation and metabolism.
Pros: What I Like About Hiya Vitamins
- A chewable children’s multivitamin (not a gummy multivitamin which can get stuck in kids’ teeth)
- Made with a blend of organic fruits and vegetables
- One a day formula
- Made with fruits and vegetables
- Naturally sweetened with monk fruit
- No added sugar
- No added preservatives
- Delivered fresh to your door with absolutely free shipping!
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Manufactured in the USA
- Third party tested
- Comes in a reusable glass bottle
- Free of heavy metals, allergens, and pathogens
Cons: Other Things To Consider
- Must obtain a monthly subscription plan. This implies that your vitamins will be delivered to your property every single month. This may perhaps be a pro or con based on how you really feel about subscription plans. However, it is effortless to cancel your subscription at anytime. Your initial order comes with a reusable bottle, and the following vitamins are delivered in a smaller pouch for you to refill your bottle.
- The typical cost of a 30 day provide of Hiya Vitamins is $30. That can be a bit pricey at $1 per vitamin. However, they have a specific for 50% off which brings the cost down to $15 for a 30 day provide! If you have more than 1 kid, you can obtain their 2-5 kid provide which brings the total price of every single vitamin down substantially. A 5 kid provide of vitamins expenses $11.50 per bottle for a 30 day provide.
Are Hiya Vitamins Right For My Child?
Deciding no matter if or not your kid desires a multivitamin is actually up to you! If your kid is consuming a nicely-balanced nutrient wealthy diet plan, it may perhaps not be vital to provide them with a each day vitamin.
However, young kids are increasing and establishing at a speedy price. Especially when they are toddlers they are understanding to stroll, speak, and consume sold foods. Helping them fill in any nutrient gaps with a multivitamin you can trust, is an great to way to guarantee their small bodies are obtaining anything they need to have for optimal well being, development, and improvement.
Personally, I use Hiya Vitamins for my little ones, and would absolutely propose them, as I have discovered them to be 1 of the most effective little ones vitamins on the industry today!
How Does The Hiya Vitamin Service Work?
Hiya’s chewable children’s vitamin service is a month-to-month delivery service that is fundamentally a “set and forget” strategy to vitamins. In your initial delivery, you will acquire adequate vitamins for the initial month, a kid-proof glass bottle to shop your child’s vitamins, and a bunch of stickers for your kid to decorate their bottle with! All you have to do is sign up, choose your delivery date, and you are all set! (Sign up here!)
Hiya Vitamins FAQs
Technically, all of your child’s nutrient desires can be met by consuming fresh vegetables, true fruit, entire grains and lean protein. However, the reality is that most little ones, specifically picky eaters, do not consume a balanced diet plan and as a result are not obtaining the vitamins and minerals they need to have every single day! That’s exactly where a single dose of Hiya vitamins can actually make a distinction for your child’s well being!
Your kid only desires to take 1 chewable a day! Other children’s vitamins demand up to 4 per day. But mainly because Hiya has none of the junk and is a sugar-absolutely free vitamin, they are capable to consist of all the vital nutrients into 1 chewable tablet.
Yes! Both boys and girls have a related nutrient profile as kids. So these vitamins provide each boys and girls the nutrients they need to have.
These vitamins are made for kids ages 3-15. It is not suggested to give these vitamins to your kid prior to 3 years of age as they are a chewable and could be a choking hazard for young kids.
Hiya recommends that your kid take their vitamin with a meal, either breakfast or dinner. However, if you neglect and give it to them without the need of a meal, it is completely secure to do so.
You can cancel your subscription at anytime. Simply get in touch with help at [email protected] OR go into your account to adjust your subscription settings.
You can not just order 1 bottle without the need of signing up for a Hiya well being subscription. That’s mainly because the subscription is a month-to-month expertise intended to give you peace of thoughts that your kid will normally have the vitamins they need to have on hand (you will by no means run out!) They provide a pouch of fresh vitamins to your door every single month. But, you can normally sign up for a subscription and cancel if it does not work out – Hiya has super effortless cancellation and absolutely free shipping also!
Check Out These Other Vitamin Guides!
I hope I have completely answered all of your inquiries in this Hiya Vitamins critique! If you have any additional inquiries, please leave a comment beneath – I personally respond to each and every query I get! You can also Stick to ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more scrumptious, wholesome, loved ones friendly meals!