Here’s how to draw a Giraffe head when you need to have it to truly appear like a giraffe head. A step by step tutorial tends to make it effortless to do.
If your students are mastering about (or are just fascinated by) giraffes, then drawing a portrait of one particular is a enjoyable way to share your appreciation. Getting the shape of that rather odd shaped head even though, requires a tiny bit of care as the horns and wide eyes and wide mouth truly appear like no other animal.
This step by step tutorial will assist students get the all crucial head shape in location initial, and then demonstrate how to draw the substantial eyes, ears and nose. None of the actions are quite complicated, but having items in the ideal location, in the ideal proportions, tends to make a major distinction.
- How to Draw a Giraffe Head (click to download PDF)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time necessary: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Giraffe Head
- Draw a substantial U for the mouth.
- Add the nostrils on the top rated.
- Start the sides of the head.
- Angle in and draw up for horns.
- Finish the symmetrical horns.
- Draw the substantial eyes.
- Add ears and neck.
- Add patterns and background.
- Trace with marker and colour.