Drawing of Skis
Fans of this popular winter sport now have some help in learning how to draw skis. In real life, the boards and poles probably have a lot more detail to them, but for young artists that are learning how the draw – the simpler the better.
That means that the actual skis can be long rectangles with a point on one end. An extra edge line on the side makes them look like they have some actual dimension.
The poles too probably have lots of different handle details and complex rings at the end, but for our purposes here? A rectangle handle with a string loop, and an oval work just fine. They all add up to something that definitely looks like what is needed to hit the slopes!
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Skis Coloring Page
Materials to draw Skis
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.