Below you will uncover an uncomplicated step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Bunny and a Bunny drawing Coloring Page.
Here’s a further project for students that are fascinated with drawing more than-sized eyes, full with tiny highlight spots (also identified as “shiny” spots.) I entirely fully grasp the connection, as these eyes do sort of quickly add more character to something that one particular is drawing.
This bunny drawing is produced from some massive easy shapes, and is mainly symmetrical. His is just turned each so slightly so that we can see a bit of his cute fluffy tail.
Save this tutorial to support students draw pet, illustrate a story, or make and Easter bunny card. All sorts of possibilities!
Use the Button beneath to Download a PDF Tutorial
Bunny Drawing Coloring Page
Materials for a Bunny Drawing
- Eraser. Large ones you can hold in your hand do a significantly far better job than just the pencil ideas.
- Black Sharpie Marker. These fine point permanent marker pens make good black outlines, have a very good tip for coloring, and under no circumstances bleed when they get wet. Use them with very good ventilation and add added paper underneath to defend your tables.
- Prang Crayons. These are a bit softer than other crayons so they from time to time appear like oil pastels. They also have a some good brown shades that Crayola does not have unless you acquire their bigger boxes.
- Crayola Crayons. The trusted brand that usually performs effectively. The 24 pack has some of my favored golden orange and yellow colors that appear a bit richer and warmer than the ones Prang has.
Step by Step Directions for a Bunny Drawing
Time necessary: 45 minutes.
Draw an uncomplicated Bunny for Kids
- Start with the bunny head shape.
- Add the mouth and nose lines.
- Draw two massive eyes and whiskers.
- Add the symmetrical ears.
- Draw the fur on the chest.
- Add the arms underneath.
- Finish the back body legs.
- Draw the toes, tail and landscape.
- Trace with marker and colour.