Overnight oats are a good healthful no-cook breakfast choice that is currently to consume as quickly as you wake up! This Strawberry Overnight Oats recipe is creamy sweet and tastes like a summer season morning.
Creamy Strawberry Overnight Oats
If you like oatmeal with fruit, and also like meal prepping meals to have prepared at a moments notice, then Overnight Oats are for you! You can make a massive batch of overnight oats and place into person portions in the fridge with just a bowl and some stirring and have breakfast produced all week!
This recipe is for Strawberry Overnight Oats, but honestly, overnight oats is a single of the most versatile recipes out there. Have lots of other recipes of distinctive variations on my internet site, so make confident you verify them out!
How to Make Overnight Oats with Strawberries
Overnight oats is a single of the easiest recipes you will ever make – no cooking involved!
- In a significant bowl, add oats, milk, yogurt, honey and sliced strawberries. Gently stir till combined.
- Portion into 4 glass mason jars and add a lid. These white reusable lids are my preferred.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours for the creamiest consistency.
- When you are prepared to consume, leading with added strawberries and take pleasure in!
Ingredients You Will Need for Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Oats. Rolled oats work very best for this recipe in my expertise. I like the chewy texture and that they hold up to nicely.
- Milk. You can use cow’s milk, almond milk, soy milk, rice milk…..what ever you choose!
- Yogurt. I choose plain Greek yogurt for this recipe, but you can also use vanilla if you like a sweeter flavor.
- Strawberries. Fresh is very best if you have them out there!
More Delicious Overnight Oat Recipes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- In a significant bowl, add all of the components and stir till combined.
- Portion into person mason jars and place a lid on every single jar.
- Let it soak in the fridge overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Top with added strawberries and take pleasure in!
Serving: 1jar | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 2mg
I’m a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of meals and sturdy promoter of healthful habits. Here you will obtain lots of scrumptious recipes complete of fruits and veggies, strategies for having your little ones to consume much better and develop into intuitive eaters and lots of sources for feeding your loved ones.
Learn More about Natalie