Nightlife In Delhi: 5 Best Experiences 2020
While you’re out and about in this scenic land, make sure you know where to head for a perfect party time with your friends. From ghost hunting tours to all night cafes and fancy restaurants, take a look to know what all awaits you here! Spending a fun night out in Delhi will surely rejuvenate you.
- Music Locales – Visit Hippest Music Venues
- Liquor Stores – Grab Your Favorites!
- Road Trips For Food Near Delhi – Try The Best Faraway Places
- Night Walks – Explore The City’s Dark
- Ghost Walks – For Daring Souls
1. Music Locales – Visit Hippest Music Venues
Friends and music are the best remedy to help kill the stress of work. Which is why, Delhi has some of the coolest and hippest music venues for music lovers of all kinds for the best nightlife in Delhi for singles. From live band performances, karaoke nights, to soft music playing in the background, Delhi nightlife has it all. There are many places where can spend the best nightlife in Delhi.
2. Liquor Stores – Grab Your Favorites!
We can’t even imagine best nightlife in Delhi without booze. It is an essential ingredient. It’s difficult to find a good shop selling alcohol at night in the NCR region, but not if you know where to look! The best of thekas are open till midnight and some even have posh shacks alongside them so that people can sit, drink, and discuss crazy life stories with friends and experience the best of New Delhi nightlife! After all, nightlife in Delhi for singles can be best experienced with a bunch of good friends and a pint!
3. Road Trips For Food Near Delhi – Try The Best Faraway Places
Who said road trips only take you places? They can also take you to your favorite food! Start your engines and get to these awesome faraway places to gorge on some lip-smacking paranthas and burgers and experience Delhi nightlife like never before.
USP: The paranthas laden with white butter
Location: Sonepat, Haryana
Distance from Delhi: 59 km (1 hour 50 mins)
Timings: 24 hours open
USP: A fun drive down to your favourite burgers and wraps
Location: NH8, Manesar
Distance from Delhi: 41.8 km (1 hour)
4. Night Walks – Explore The City’s Dark
Well, yes, most of you wouldn’t have expected a night walk in Delhi, right? If nightlife for you means exploring the city’s dark, secluded paths, you must venture out on a night walk with your friends or beloved at these amazing places and witness how beautiful and peaceful the city looks during such late hours.
5. Ghost Walks – For Daring Souls
Did you see this coming? The daring souls out there, if you are someone who is inspired by ghost stories and who wants to take ‘adventure’ to an ultimate level, go for Ghost Walks in the many haunted places of Delhi and explore the scary, deep, dark secrets of the past.
What All You Need
- Music (what is fun without some good music?)
- Camera/Telescope (optional)
- Friends (great adventures aren’t possible alone)
- Car (need to be safe too!)
- Booze (an essential ingredient to ‘night’ & ‘fun’)
- A free soul longing for some fun & adventure
If you happen to hop around 3 star to 5 star night clubs across Delhi & NCR, you may stumble upon some interesting acts, dance and action performed by our JinzZy Live characters in a wide foray of themes, a Must watch.
Read More: View Original Source