If you are considering about how to lift your mood, enhance motivation and beat the winter blues, then study on…
Have we got a motivational mid-week treat for you! To mark two months till RED January 2022 starts, Happiful and RED are bringing with each other a panel of brilliant guests to speak about moving for mood and wellbeing and why signing up to this terrific initiative could be the very best present you could give to oneself.
This occasion will take location on line at 1pm, Wednesday 3 November. Book here for free
Chaired by Happiful, the Get Red-y panel incorporates
- Founder of RED January Hannah Beecham
- Dr Brendon Stubbs, a clinical-academic physiotherapist with an interest in physical activity and mental well being
- Jo Moseley – Stand Up Paddle Board enthusiast, filmaker (Brave Enough), and host of The Joy of SUP podcast
- Sport in Mind’s Leanne James
- RED advocates Mandy Weetch, Jarnail Singh and Trojan Gordon
As nicely as hearing from the panel of professionals, there’ll be an chance to ask inquiries and share the actions that you personally implement for your thoughts and mood as well.
More motivation from Happiful and RED
This is Happiful’s second year of working in partnership with RED January and we’re delighted to be performing so!
If you’d like to hear more from Happiful’s specialists on the subjects of motivation and prioritising your wellbeing, then check out our webinars from earlier this year as well.
Find the suitable therapist for you at Counselling Directory