Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Landscapes in Perspective Tutorial Video and a Landscape Coloring Page. It’s also a good example of what a vanishing point can look like.
This tutorial shows just how much space can be implied in your drawing, simply by paying attention to lines and scale. The road that narrows, and the trees that get smaller and smaller, all add up to a scene with a very distant look.
You can get your own print friendly PDF of this tutorial simply by joining my mailing list. Sign up below and your Vanishing Landscape will be sent directly to your email. I share drawing ideas weekly, so you can make sure you’re never without any drawing projects again.
Also Read : What to do if your Baby is Wheezing | MomDocs
Landscapes in Perspective Tutorial Video
Use the button below to get this free download!
Landscape Coloring Page
Materials for Landscape Drawing
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.