Below you will locate an uncomplicated step-by-step tutorial for a Circle Grid Tree Art and Grid Tree Coloring Page, inspired by the awesome work of Loretta Grayson.
Grid Tree Drawing
Thanks once again to the awesome art of Loretta Grayson, who inspired this project. You can see more of her art right here: rettgrayson. This entertaining fall drawing project of displaying a warm circle tree against a cool grid background has been a classroom favourite for years.
I loved how Loretta’s tree integrated a entertaining colour lesson about warm and colour colors. The only catch was the project required to commence with obtaining a background grid on the paper. Older students could be capable to make their personal, but younger ones would most likely struggle with generating one particular with that several straight lines.
Good news! My PDF download incorporates a complete size sample, step-by-step tutorial AND a grid template on web page 3. Students can use all that saved time for neat coloring of all these boxes. The neater and more colorful they are, the nicer the completed tree appears.
Use the Button beneath to Download a PDF Tutorial
Circle Grid Tree Coloring Page
Materials to draw a Circle Grid Tree
- Drawing Paper. This is the superior stuff you can obtain in bulk for a superior cost.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your revenue on the least expensive brand. These make good dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a good dark black colour.
- Crayons. The project operates greatest when there are lots of shades of blue and green and warm colors. A significant box of Crayola crayons does the job.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate hyperlinks.