Learn how to draw an easy Frankenstein with this step by step tutorial. He’s made from some pretty simple shapes, but still has that classic hunched back.
Easy Frankenstein Drawing
What makes about how to draw Frankenstein easy enough for even, say kinders or first graders to take on? Well, it starts with a large and simple head, that sits right in the top middle of the paper. It must have the flat top, a choppy looking hairline, and attached screws, of course. Then it helps to make the body with one LARGE upside down U shape. It will look like the hunch back that Frankenstein is famous for, and add an easy way to attach two hands and a torn looking hemline.
The finished proportions all make up for a Frankenstein drawing that fills the paper and can be finished with all kinds of creative details. Maybe a trick or treat bucket attached to a hand? Or lots of torn patches on his clothes? Or a full moon or ghost or two in the background? All kinds of possibilities! Just be sure to tell students to color carefully. This sample was made with just some ordinary crayons, but with lots of pressure to get some really dark colors. It’s the reason why that bright green face really stands out from that rich, purple shirt he is wearing.
Pin Me to Your Pinterest Board
Use the Button below to Download a PDF Tutorial
Frankenstein Coloring Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your money on the cheapest brand. These make nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a nice dark black color.
- Crayons. Packs with a wide range of colors are most helpful.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.