The finest way to study how to draw a hedgehog is to simplify his prickly quills and draw his body in the most symmetrical way doable.
Hedgehogs are tiny mammals with cone-shaped faces, brief legs and bodies that are covered with porcupine-like quills. When in danger, they can roll into a ball so that the quills cover the whole location of their exposed body and protects themselves from predators.
As adorable as these creatures are although, drawing 1 with all their particulars is simpler mentioned than carried out. No 1 desires to draw all their quills, but turning them into just 1 wiggly line wouldn’t do them justice either. This program for simplifying them into lengthy ends that lie in the identical path appears to be a very good compromise that young children of all ages can see and replicate.
- Draw a Hedgehog PDF Tutorial (click to open)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time required: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Hedgehog
- Draw a significant oval.
- Add the smaller sized body shape inside.
- Draw the eyes and nose ovals.
- Add cheek spots and ears.
- Draw the quill lines on 1 side.
- Add matching lines on the other
- Draw two legs and two arms.
- Erase the 1st oval shape.
- Trace with marker and colour