Here’s how to draw a child chick with some straightforward step by step directions. You can add a entertaining twist with that massive and expressive cartoon eye.
If you are searching for a entertaining springtime drawing, then a child chick is a entertaining project for students of all ages. Their cute faces and vibrant yellow colour tends to make for a good mixture.
I advocate discovering some sort of circle to trace for the head. A bowl, roll of masking tape, something to get it round and centered on the paper. Circles are some of the hardest shapes to 1st draw, and students normally devote so a lot time attempting to make them appear “right” that they miss time to finish their drawing.
- Draw a Baby Chick Tutorial (click to download)
- Drawing paper
- Black marker
Time necessary: 1 hour.
How to Draw a Baby Chick
- Make suggestions. Draw a massive circle.
- Draw the body under.
- Erase the neck line, add a beak.
- Erase the inside line. Add beak, and eye.
- Draw the inside of the eye.
- Finish the face, and add two wings.
- Finish the wings and add two feet.
- Draw a background and the sun.
- Trace with a marker and colour with crayons.
By Samaya B, 5
Share This Post