Below you will uncover an effortless step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Squirtle and a Squirtle Coloring Page. Who could resist his cute face?
Squirtle is also identified as the Tiny Turtle Pokémon. Turns out that through battle, he hides in his shell and sprays water at his opponent. That sounds like 1 of the much less evil battles I have ever heard of.
I bet that Squirtle’s cute face and fluffy tail have some thing to do with his appeal, so this tutorial tends to make it effortless to draw each of these. And to add a tiny more dimension, his body is slightly turned so you can see his cool shell.
TIP: Be positive to draw lightly so that the further lines can be simply erased. That’s how to pros do it!
Use Button under to Download a PDF Tutorial
Squirtle Coloring Page
Squirtle Tracing Page
Materials for How to Draw Squirtle
- Drawing Paper. This is the superior stuff you can purchase in bulk for a superior price tag.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your cash on the least expensive brand. These make good dark lines.
- Black Marker. The great medium size tip marker for tracing.
- Crayons. I like this non-toxic brand that is created from beeswax, not petroleum by-goods.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate hyperlinks.