Below you will come across an uncomplicated step-by-step tutorial for how to draw Cartoon Bugs and a Cartoon Bugs Coloring Page. Repeat them in diverse sizes for a entertaining summer season drawing.
Bugs do not often have to be “creepy crawlies”. When you find out how to draw cartoon bugs, you can make them as cute as can be! This cartoon drawing tutorial shows an additional way that we can view our multi-legged mates.
Here are two small lessons that can be gained from this tutorial.
One, is that it is pretty uncomplicated to make your drawing have a small point of view, just by altering the sizes of equivalent issues. After you have drawn 1 bug, attempt generating some larger and some smaller sized, possibly at diverse angles as well.
Two, your grass line does not often have to be a straight line. Some yards are hilly, and go up and down, so why not attempt that basic alter after in awhile? Sometimes it is the small particulars that make a drawing further charming.
Use the Button beneath to Download a PDF Tutorial
Cartoon Bugs Coloring Page
Materials to Draw Cartoon Bugs
- Drawing Paper. This is the great stuff you can obtain in bulk for a great value.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your cash on the least expensive brand. These make good dark lines.
- Black Marker. The excellent medium size tip marker for tracing.
- Crayons. I like this non-toxic brand that is created from beeswax, not petroleum by-merchandise.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate hyperlinks.