Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw an Indri and an Indri Coloring Page.
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
The indri, also called the babakoto, is one of the largest living lemurs. It has a black and white coat and maintains an upright posture when climbing or clinging.
This tutorial will show students how to draw one in a sitting position, so you can see all his cool black and white patterning. They kind of look like a monkey crossed with a panda bear, if you ask me, and unfortunately, are on the critically endangered list in Madagascar. Here’s hoping a tutorial can help students bring a little more awareness to these amazing animals.
Indri Coloring Page
Materials to draw an Indri
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.