Below you will obtain an simple step-by-step tutorial video for how to draw an Elephant for Kids and an Elephant Coloring Page. A side view tends to make it simple to see all of its cool facts.
Elephant Tutorial Video
Now students can conveniently study how to draw an elephant with a bit more realism. This tends to make for a very good lesson simply because all the shapes are all quite easy, but there are a couple of more facts added that make a lot of distinction. For instance the back leg is bigger than the front, so the hip line goes additional into the body. There are tusks on either side of the trunk, and overlapping lines that require to be erased. Also the two legs on the far side of the animal are just a bit shorter than the front, simply because they are a bit additional away. All these facts are simple to draw, but add up to a quite realistic elephant drawing.
Preview of the Step by Step Elephant Tutorial
Materials for to Draw an Elephant
- Eraser. Large ones you can hold in your hand do a substantially far better job than just the pencil strategies.
- Black Sharpie Marker. These fine point permanent marker pens make good black outlines, have a very good tip for coloring, and never ever bleed when they get wet. Use them with very good ventilation and add additional paper underneath to safeguard your tables.
- Prang Crayons. These are a bit softer than other crayons so they from time to time appear like oil pastels. They also have a some good brown shades that Crayola does not have unless you acquire their bigger boxes.
- Crayola Crayons. The reputable brand that usually operates effectively. The 24 pack has some of my favourite golden orange and yellow colors that appear a bit richer and warmer than the ones Prang has.
Time Lapse Drawing of the Elephant
Elephant Coloring Page
Save me to your Pinterest Board!
Step by Step Tutorial for How to Draw an Elephant
Time required: 45 minutes.
Draw an Elephant Step by Step for Kids
- Make suggestions. Draw an oval body.
- Add the head and trunk.
- Add a front and back leg.
- Erase lines. Add legs from other side.
- Draw two ears.
- Erase lines inside ear. Add two tusks.
- Erase inside tusks. Add trunk lines, eye and tail.
- Draw toes and a background.
- Trace with a marker and colour.