Below you will discover an simple step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Zebra and a Zebra Coloring Page. It aids to get some ideas on how to draw all these stripes!
If your students would like to discover how to draw a zebra, and make it appear a small more realistic, devoid of having as well frustrated, then this could possibly be just what you are seeking for. This drawing tutorial will show them how to make that standard body shape, which appears a lot like a horse, but then add all these stripes that make them appear so exclusive.
Students that are just mastering how to draw can add all these small triangles with straight lines, and their zebra will appear just fine. But these that want to take on more of a challenge can attempt to make them curved just a bit, as is noticed on the back of the zebra in my instance. Those curves go a extended way in generating a zebra appear more dimensional, and not really so flat.
Use the Button beneath to download a PDF Tutorial
Zebra Coloring Page
Zebra Tracing Page
Materials for Zebra Drawing
- Drawing Paper. You can invest in this brand in bulk and it is not that high priced.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your dollars on the least expensive brand. These make good dark lines.
- Black Marker. The fantastic medium size tip marker.
- Crayola Crayons. They have a handful of of my preferred colors, like their light blue.
- Prang Crayons. These are eco-friendly and some colors work practically as nicely as oil pastels.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate hyperlinks.