Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Volcano Tutorial Video and a Volcano Coloring Page. It’s easy to make it look pretty active!
Draw a Volcano Tutorial Video
Now students can learn how to draw a volcano with all the exciting features that come with it – smoke, and lots of oozing lava. This tutorial is for one drawn with some pretty simple shapes, which make it a good project for even younger elementary students. All you have to do is draw a large mountain, add drippy lava coming down, an island around it, and of course lots of smoke shooting out the top. There’s even some tips on adding shadows, to give it some extra pizzazz. It just might be easier to draw than you think!
Also Read : Healthy Veggie Gnocchi
Use the Button below to download a PDF Tutorial
Volcano Coloring Page
Materials to draw a Volcano
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.