Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Skunk and a Skunk Coloring Page. A side view to shows off all his cool black and white stripes.
If want to learn how to draw a skunk, but make them extra cute while you are at it, you might try one that looks like this. A cute and cuddly look has been added, but the important tell-tale black and white stripes are still there. Side views let you see as much of them as possible.
As a side note, this is another one of those times when you need to encourage students to color well, and with as much pressure as they can. A light gray skunk is not nearly as eye-catching as a dramatically black and white one is.
Use the button below to download this free tutorial
Skunk Coloring Page
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.