Below you’ll find an easy step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Ninja Turtle and a Ninja Turtle Coloring Page.
Ninja Turtle Drawing
Why draw a Ninja Turtle?
When students learn how to draw a Ninja Turtle, they not only get to practice making a basic body, they have a chance to try out a few cartoon drawing tricks as well.
With a little practice, students might start to notice that cartoon characters often have a few things in common. For starters, many heads tend to be extra large and eyes to be extra exaggerated. The goals is to say as much as they can, with as few lines as possible.
This Ninja Turtle is no exception, especially when it comes to those eyes. Curved lines at the top look like angry brow lines, which give him a very serious look. The convey all kinds of emotion, and are actually pretty simple to draw. Once students learn how to draw them here, on their own Ninja Turtle, they might be compelled to go learn and practice drawing even more!
Use the button below to download this free tutorial!
Ninja Turtle Coloring Page
Materials to draw a Ninja Turtle
- Drawing Paper. This is the good stuff you can buy in bulk for a good price.
- Pencils. I like how this brand always makes nice dark lines.
- Black Marker. A permanent marker will give you a dark black color.
- Crayons. The larger packs are nice for more color choices.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate links.