Below you will come across an effortless step-by-step tutorial for how to draw a Kitten and a Kitten Coloring Page. One way to study how to draw a kitten is to make a cat with slightly bigger head. It occurs to also be a excellent lesson in proportion.
Students that appreciate to draw all issues anime, may perhaps truly appreciate this new kitten tutorial. The slightly bigger head offers it a really kitten type of appear, and supplies lots of space for some massive cartoon-style eyes. The large black pupils and white shiny spots appear just like lots of adorable animals noticed in these Japanese style cartoons.
Also. just a reminder that this dark wealthy orange cat and lush green surroundings have been colored with super costly …. crayons. Just kidding! Only with ordinary ones and lots of elbow grease. It’s just generating the case once again that truly colorful drawings can be produced with the a uncomplicated Sharpie can box of Crayolas.
Use Button under to Download a PDF Tutorial
Kitten Coloring Page
Materials for How to Draw a Lion
- Eraser. Large ones you can hold in your hand do a substantially greater job than just the pencil guidelines.
- Black Sharpie Marker. These fine point permanent marker pens make good black outlines, have a excellent tip for coloring, and never ever bleed when they get wet. Use them with excellent ventilation and add additional paper underneath to guard your tables.
- Prang Crayons. These are a bit softer than other crayons so they at times appear like oil pastels. They also have a some good brown shades that Crayola does not have unless you invest in their bigger boxes.
- Crayola Crayons. The trusted brand that constantly performs nicely. The 24 pack has some of my preferred golden orange and yellow colors that look a bit richer and warmer than the ones Prang has.
Step by Step Directions for How to Draw a Lion
Time necessary: 30 minutes.
How to Draw a Kitten
- Draw the head shape shown.
- Start the two massive eyes.
- Finish the eyes as shown.
- Add the mouth, nose, whiskers.
- Draw two ears.
- Draw the two front legs.
- Add the back legs and tail.
- Erase lines, add background.
- Trace with marker and colour.