Learn how to draw a duck with this effortless step by step tutorial. Be confident to adhere to these colors to make him appear like a actual mallard.
Sometimes it is exciting to mix a bit of realism with a cartoon flourish or two. When students discover how to draw a duck, like this mallard, they can discover about all the shapes and colors of these birds, but have a small bit of exciting with the eyes as well.
This tutorial shows how to draw a huge cute eye with a little highlight spot. It’s a single of these particulars that cartoon artists like to add, and young artists may like to attempt out.
Pin me to your Pinterest Board
Use Button beneath to Download a PDF Tutorial
Duck Coloring Page
Materials for Duck Project
- Eraser. Large ones you can hold in your hand do a significantly superior job than just the pencil strategies.
- Black Sharpie Marker. These fine point permanent marker pens make good black outlines, have a great tip for coloring, and never ever bleed when they get wet. Use them with great ventilation and add further paper underneath to defend your tables.
- Prang Crayons. These are a bit softer than other crayons so they often appear like oil pastels. They also have a some good brown shades that Crayola does not have unless you acquire their bigger boxes.
- Crayola Crayons. The reputable brand that usually functions properly. The 24 pack has some of my favored golden orange and yellow colors that look a bit richer and warmer than the ones Prang has.
How to Draw a Duck Step by Step
Time required: 1 hour.
Draw an Easy Duck
- Make the recommendations. Draw a line.
- Add the wing curve.
- Start the head.
- Finish the neck and tail.
- Draw a water line.
- Add the beak.
- Draw the eye.
- Add body and wing particulars.
- Trace with a marker and colour with crayons.