Below you will uncover an quick step-by-step tutorial for a inventive self portrait art project for children. When students find out how to draw like Fernand Léger, they cannot support but make a pretty bold and dramatic work of art.
If you are searching for inventive self portrait projects for children, you have come to the suitable location. This drawing tutorial was inspired by 1 the fantastic masters from the previous, and will support students attempt on a bold new way of drawing faces. All you want are some markers that have additional thick strategies, and some crayons, and you will be fantastic to go.
For a tiny background about the artist, Fernand Léger, right here are a couple of exciting about him.
• Born February 1881 – Died August 1955
• Was a French painter, sculptor, and filmmaker
• His bold and basic remedy of modern day topic matter created him a forerunner of Pop Art
• Best identified for his huge scale paintings and murals
• Invented one thing known as Tubism (Because his artworks featured lots of modern day, cylindrical types)
• Believed art is for every person, not just the privileged couple of
Also Read : Mantra Yoga: Definition, Benefits and Technique
Use the Button beneath to download a PDF Tutorial
Léger Coloring Page
Materials for a Creative Self Portrait Project
- Drawing Paper. This is the fantastic stuff you can obtain in bulk for a fantastic cost.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your dollars on the least expensive brand. These make good dark lines.
- CHISEL TIP BLACK MARKER. A permanent marker will give you a good dark black colour.
- Crayons. I like this non-toxic brand that is created from beeswax, not petroleum by-merchandise.
- Note: All of the above are Amazon affiliate hyperlinks.