Homemade popsicles are quick to make and are created with complete meals components for a nutritious snack! These Creamy Blueberry Popsicles are amazingly creamy, naturally sweet and each and every bite is complete of refreshing blueberries!
Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
Welcome popsicle season! This is such a good time of the year since with the correct mix of ingredient popsicles can turn into a powerhouse of a snack. When you strategy and stock the freezer with healthier snacks, you can not assistance but say yes when the little ones come begging. Trust me on this one particular, homemade popsicles will make you neighborhood popular in no time and none of the little ones will even know you are feeding them healthier snacks.
Blueberry yogurt popsicles are a lengthy time favourite in our home. The quite purple colour is pleasant to the eye and you can not beat all the nutrition packed into each and every tiny blueberry.
Ingredients in Creamy Blueberry Popsicles
- Blueberries – fresh blueberries work very best in this recipe, but if you only have frozen, these work also.
- Greek Yogurt – complete fat Greek yogurt is very best to prevent a more icy texture.
- Cream – heavy cream tends to make these scrumptious smooth and creamy. If you have a dairy allergy, you can use complete fat coconut milk as a substitute.
- Honey – adds a deliciously sweet increase to boost the all-natural blueberry flavor.
How to Make Blueberry Popsicles
- In a substantial measuring cup or bowl, whisk with each other the Greek yogurt, cream and honey.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into your popsicle mold and freeze till strong, about 5-6 hours. Enjoy!
More of our Favorite Fruit Popsicles Recipes
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla, complete fat
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp honey
In a substantial liquid measuring cup or bowl, whisk Greek yogurt, heavy cream and honey with each other.
Gently fold blueberries into the mixture.
Pour into your popsicle molds. Freeze for about 6 hours or till strong. Enjoy!
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 458IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg
I’m a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of meals and robust promoter of healthier habits. Here you will obtain lots of scrumptious recipes complete of fruits and veggies, recommendations for acquiring your little ones to consume much better and come to be intuitive eaters and lots of sources for feeding your loved ones.
Learn More about Natalie